Keep in mind your budget and needs and search for the most suitable Hobart 140 Welder!
List of the 2021 top trending Hobart 140 Welder models and brands on the market
Which Hobart 140 Welder is the best for you? Only you can know. But we narrowed down the range with our list of 10 greatest Hobart 140 Welder with detailed descriptions.
Best Hobart 140 Welder Detailed Features :
Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V
$549.99 in stock
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 in mild steel; Weldable Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Welding Processes: MIG(GMAW), Flux Cored(FCAW)
- Operates off 115V standard household current; Wire Feed Speed Range 40-700 IPM, 50-740 IPM at no load
- Welding Amperage Range: 25-140 A; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
Hobart 500578 Multi-Handler 200
- Multi-process Cabilities - Versatility with one machine that provides MIG, DC TIG and stick capabilities.
- Dual-voltage - Allows you to connect to common 120- or 240-volt power receptacles without the use of any tools — simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle.
- Easy-to-use interface - With two knobs and a process button, setting up or changing over this machine is quick.
- Spool Gun Ready - Spool guns enhance feedability and reduce “bird-nesting” associated with soft aluminum wires. No additional control box or adapter is required to connect the SpoolRunner 100 spool gun.
- Hobart 5/3/1 Warranty - Five-year warranty on transformers, stabilizers and main rectifiers; three years on generators, PC boards and drive systems; and one year on guns (MIG, plasma and TIG torches).
Hobart Handler 125
- Broad output range of 25 – 130 amps. Allows you to weld up to 1/8 in. Steel with flux-cored wire.
- Four output voltage settings. Provides a broad operating window for each wire, with quick and easy adjustment for different thickness and joints.
- Factory-installed Gas solenoid. Makes it easy to change from flux-cored wire to MIG welding
- Built-in Contactor. Eases use and excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically “cold” until gun-trigger is pulled.
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever. Positive feed with adjustable tension Plus easy accessibility to thread new wire.
Hobart - 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder,Small
- Your purchase includes One Hobart – 500553 Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder, One 10 ft. (3m) H100S4-10 gun, One 10 ft. (3m) work cable with clamp, Built-in gas solenoid value and dual-gauge regulator with gas hose
- Welder Dimensions: 10.62” W x 19.5” L x 12.37” H | Welder weight: 79 lbs. | Input Voltage: 110/115/120 V – 220/230/240 V | Material Thickness: 1/4” – 3/8”
- Sized for you to easily transport the unit to the jobsite with the power to weld 3/8 in. mild steel
- Keeps wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled which gives you ease of use and keeps you safe
- Allows you to fine control the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less clean up.
Hobart 500554001 Handler 190 with SpoolRunner 100
- Welds 24 ga. to 5/16in. steel in single pass
- Powerful and Professional Results. Operates on 230V power
- 25 to 190 output amperage
- 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter
- 30% duty cycle @ 130 Amps.Open Circuit Voltage:31
Hobart 300349 DP-3545-20 Spool Gun
$569.94 in stock
- 200 A at 60-Percent Duty Cycle
- Enclosed wire spool compartment with Internal spool hub tension adjustment for 4-Inch rolls of wire
- Includes contact tips and feed rolls for .030-.035-Inch aluminum, steel and stainless wires
- Applications: Aluminum Fabrication,Trailer Fabrication, Sign Manufacturing, Auto and Marine Repair
Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i Welder, 120V, Green
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30, flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder
- POWERFUL- Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- PORTABLE WELDER- Lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- WELDER INCLUDES- 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
Hobart Ironman 240
- Infinite voltage control. Offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less clean up.
- Delivers 30 to 280 amps of pure power with an arc optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup
- Spool hub assembly accommodates 2-, 10-, 33- and 45-pound spools. Changing wire spools is a snap with the toolless brake tension knob.
- Fan-on-Demand. Cooling system operates only when needed reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into the machine.
- Spool gun ready. Spool guns enhance feedability and reduce “bird-nesting” associated with soft aluminum wires. No additional control box or adapter is required to connect the SpoolRunner 200 spool gun.
TOOLIOM 200A MIG Welder 3 in 1 Flux MIG / Solid Wire / Lift TIG / Stick Welder 110 / 220V Dual Voltage Welding Machine
$254.99 in stock
- Synergic Adjustment Function (Software Control):Current and voltage values are intelligent automated matched(voltage value not displayed), more easier for entry level welders.
- Multi-functions in one machine: Suitable for MMA, Lift TIG, flux MIG, gas MIG
- Powerful Machine: Up to 200A output current that can weld mild up to 5/32 inch (4.0mm) plate.
- Big enough to apply to 2 and 10 pounds rolls of wire. Ready to feed .030"(0.8mm) with solid core wire, and .035" (0.9mm)with flux core wire.Can Handle E7018 basic electrode.
- Dual voltage input design: Welding machine can be plugged into 110（120）V / 220(230)V dual voltage (Automatic fitting).
Hobart 245924 Replacement Gun for Handler 140 and Handler 187 Wire Welders
- 10 ft cable with liner
- (2) -.030 contact tips & (2) .035 contact tips
- 1/2" MIG nozzle
Are Hobart 140 Welder Worth It?
SSAChamber has reviewed more than 10000 Reviews to bring you Hobart 140 Welder. It is absolutely worth buying!
Is Hobart 140 Welder Reliable?
SSAChamber based on their analysis has only listed that Hobart 140 Welder that are reliable.
How long does it take to receive Hobart 140 Welder?
Based on the SSAChamber Reviews, The Hobart 140 Welder is delivered within 7 days by AMAZON.