In need of a new Subwoofer? Feeling confused by so many models available? You’re not the only one in need of some help!
Only the top quality Subwoofer in our selection
We searched the market and selected the 10 best-quality Subwoofer. Selecting your new Subwoofer is now a lot easier!
Best Subwoofer Detailed Features :
Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
$198.89 in stock
13 used from $133.67
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
Sony SACS9 10-Inch Active Subwoofer,Black
3 used from $139.99
- 115 Watt, Amplified Subwoofer (6 ohms, 80 Hz, 10% THD).Compatible with High-Resolution Audio
- 10 inches Foamed-Mica Cellular Reinforced Woofer
- Speaker and Line Level Inputs, Frequency Response 28-200 Hz
- In the box: RCA cord, Instruction manual
SVS PB16-Ultra 1500 Watt 16" Ported Cabinet Subwoofer (Piano Gloss Black)
- The PB16-Ultra is the most powerful and sophisticated ported box subwoofer SVS has ever developed and touts all new driver, amplifier and control platforms along with several radical innovations designed to establish the PB16-Ultra as the ultimate reference standard for bass.
- Massive all new 16” ultra driver with unprecedented 8” edge wound voice coil ensures astonishing output and low frequency extension with pinpoint accuracy and speed in transients.
- Stunningly powerful, new Sledge 1500-D Amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET Output and 1,500 Watts Continuous, 5,000+ Watts Peak Power delivers effortless and intelligent power with nary a trace of distortion.
- Groundbreaking new subwoofer control and bass management smartphone app for Apple and Android controls all DSP functions and conveniently stores custom presets.
- Double thick MDF front baffle and optimized cabinet bracing make the PB16-Ultra sonically inert and resonant free for neutral and uncolored acoustic output. The large font front display is expertly imbedded in a hand machined front chamfer that angles the display for optimal viewing.
Monoprice 60-Watt Powered Subwoofer - 8 Inch With Auto-On Function, For Studio And Home Theater Black
$66.99 in stock
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
Klipsch Reference R-12SW 12" 400W All-Digital Powered Subwoofer, Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
4 used from $153.00
- Powerful 12 in. Copper-spun Front-firing Woofer
- All-digital Amplifier Delivers 400 Watts Of Dynamic Power
- Equally Impressive With Music And Movies
- Line/LFE Inputs For Compatibility With Most Receivers
Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-120 12” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 200 Watts of continuous power, 400 watts of Dynamic Power, and Digital Amplifier for Powerful Home Theater Bass in Black
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 12-inch, front-firing driver
- 200 watts continuous, 400 watts dynamic power
- Compatible with almost any AV receiver
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
Yamaha 8" 100W Powered Subwoofer - Black (NS-SW050BL)
$149.95 in stock
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 8” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- Dynamic Power: 100W (5 ohms)
Klipsch SPL-150 15-inch Powered Subwoofer Bundle Klipsch WA2 Wireless Adapter - Ebony
- This Bundle Includes (1) SLP150 15-inch Ebony Powered Subwoofer, and (1) Klipsch WA2 Wireless Adapter
- 24Hz - 125Hz, Maimum Acoustic Output 114dB, 600 Watts
- Allows for powerful bass extension with fewer wires
- Hassle-free setup with plug ‘n play functionality
- Maximum efficiency for maximum output
SVS PB-1000 Pro Ported Subwoofer (Black Ash)
2 used from $679.00
- 325 Watts RMS and 820+ Watts Peak Power Sledge STA-325D Amplifier combines massive high current output of discrete MOSFETs with Class D efficiency. Boasting vanishingly low distortion the unique design unleashes nearly limitless on-demand power while maintaining driver control
- High-Excursion 12-inch SVS Subwoofer Driver features dual ferrite magnet motor assembly with long-throw parabolic surround for extreme excursion that delivers massive output with finesse and accuracy even at the most intense listening levels
- 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP renders pinpoint accurate frequency response through advanced in-room tuning and powerful controls while letting the subwoofer take control of a space with room-filling bass
- Groundbreaking SVS Subwoofer DSP Smartphone App is the easiest way ever to control volume manage custom presets and fine tune performance in your system
- Acoustically Tuned Dual Port Cabinet Design allows for maximum airflow without distortion enhancing the quantity and quality of bass output at all drive levels
Klipsch R-100SW 10" Subwoofer, Incredibly Deep Bass and an All-digital Amplifier
$299.46 in stock
- 10" front-firing spun-copper IMG woofer
- All-digital amplifier with 300 watts peak power
- Volume low pass crossover and phase control
- Line level LFE RCA inputs for maximum receiver compatibility
- Dimensions 14 5" x 12 5" x 16 4"
Are Subwoofer Worth It?
SSAChamber has reviewed more than 10000 Reviews to bring you Subwoofer. It is absolutely worth buying!
Is Subwoofer Reliable?
SSAChamber based on their analysis has only listed that Subwoofer that are reliable.
How long does it take to receive Subwoofer?
Based on the SSAChamber Reviews, The Subwoofer is delivered within 7 days by AMAZON.